Asia-Oceania Top University League on Engineering (AOTULE, pronounced ‘Our tool’) is a league of top-ranking engineering universities located in the Asia-Oceania region.
AOTULE aims to improve the quality of our members’ engineering education and research by forming strong collaborative relationships.
We promote inter-university cooperation among members through joint programs. Our programs include:
- An annual meeting of Deans of Engineering schools and faculties
- Joint annual research symposium for students
- Exchange of students
- Exchange of academic and administrative staff
- Exchange of academic information and related materials
- Promoting academic exchanges and cooperation programs
The implementation of each of the cooperative programs shall be separately negotiated and agreed upon on a bilateral basis in writing by the corresponding universities.
We aim to broaden participating students’ perspectives through education, research and cross-cultural interactions.
The University of Melbourne (Australia)
Tsinghua University (China)
Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia)
Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan)
Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
University of Malaya (Malaysia)